Factory Audits (FA)
Factory Audits (FA)
Factory Audits (FA)
Your supply chain is a key to your business success. The only way to ensure smooth running of your business and uninterrupted supply of goods is to thoroughly check and verify potential suppliers before integrating them into your supply chain.
Factory Audits by end2end Solutions Asia Limited (e2e Asia) are a cost-and-time-effective way to prepare a complete profile of your potential supplier, ensuring they will become a reliable part of your global supply chain. With a detailed e2e Asia Audit Report, you will be able to confirm that the audited supplier is capable of delivering to your production specifications, address and prevent potential further costly disruptions once production is launched.
Factory Audit Expertise
e2e Asia Factory Audits sticks to the internationally recognised ISO9001 standards for Quality Management System. Our auditors are specialists with an average of 5 years of experience in the field, and undergo regular training and attestation.
In the scope of a Factory Audit, e2e Asia auditors conduct an extensive evaluation of your supplier’s facilities and management systems. The standard Factory Audit covers:
– Factory profile
– Production capacities
– Factory facilities, including condition of machinery and equipment
– Workflow and organization charts
– Quality assurance systems in place
– Working environment – environmental friendly and safety concerns
Tailor-made Factory Audit Programs
Our Factory Audits offer a higher degree of flexibility and can be customised to fit your specific requirements.
The following additional modules can be included in an e2e Asia supplier evaluation:
– Social accountability and compliance (SA8000 / WRAP)
– Procurement conditions
– R&D – sampling capacity
– Hygiene, health and safety (OHSAS18001)
– Environmental impact (ISO14001)
– RoHS standards
– Other modules as required
e2e Asia Factory Audits are charged per manday, depending on the geographical location of your supplier:
– US$900+ for suppliers located in China, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines and Thailand.
– US$1,000+ for suppliers located in Mexico, Latin America, Egypt and Turkey.
The audit duration is usually one manday for factories employing under 500 workers, and two mandays for larger facilities.
Additional charges apply for inclusion of optional modules (see above) and/or further customization.
Why Perform a Factory Audit
To check and verify that your supplier’s facilities are operational and suitable for manufacturing your product
– To ensure that your supplier’s sourcing policies comply with your own
– To identify and hedge against potential quality, operational, and ethical risks
– To evaluate the competence of the factory management
The end2end Solutions Asia Limited Benefits
Why e2e Asia?
– Competitive audit fee!
– Flexible factory audit booking system
e2e Asia are Your Eyes and EARS! – We are an independent, qualified and licensed compliance service provider, working on your side to secure your business interests in the supply chain.
Manage Your Factory Audit Easy – Create your free account, schedule audits, make payment arrangements, and receive your detailed audit report electronically.
Technical Expertise – In order to offer the highest quality audits, each auditor is specialized by audit type, and undergoes mandatory in-depth training and strict internal audits.
Comprehensive Audit Programs – e2e Asia can support you in setting up global auditing programs to check and verify your every new supplier. Every report includes copies of factory records, management interviews, and images ensuring a complete profile of your supplier, so that you can build up a complete mapping of your supplier portfolio.
Service Fee Per Manday
China, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines and Thailand
Mexico, Latin America, Turkey and Egypt
Leave Us Your Contact