end2end Solutions Asia Limited (e2e Asia) offers an environmental audit protocol that conforms to the ISO14001 standard (performance evaluation guidelines for environmental management systems).
The ISO14001 family of standards addresses a wide range of items for environmental management, providing practical tools for organizations and companies looking to identify and control their environmental impact as well as constantly improve their environmental performance.
e2e Asia Environmental Audit Program assesses factory compliance with local laws and regulations for environmental protection, as well as best practices based on ISO14000 family of standards, which includes:
– Legal requirements and risk assessment
– Environmental management system
– Solid and hazardous wastes
– Waste water
– Air emissions
Energy use, water use, carbon dioxide emissions
Chemical Control Audits
e2e Asia Chemical Control Audit Programs use protocols based on the global environmental Detox® campaign, Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals principles (ZDHC) or your own compliance requirements.
Chemical Control Audits typically cover:
– Management systems
– Supplier management
– Incoming materials
– Semi- and finished products
– Chemical-related production
– Specific chemical controls
– Waste management
e2e Asia establishes partnership with reliable their party testing labs to provide complete lab testing services and can efficiently combine water testing with an onsite environmental audit to offer a complete picture of the environmental performance of your suppliers.
Waste water testing typically includes:
– Onsite gathering of waste water samples by trained e2e Asia inspectors: influent water, water before treatment, effluent water
– Waste water testing prior to treatment of water and based on restricted substances list (ZDHC, Detox® or your own list)
– If restricted substances are detected, samples of influent and effluent waters are verified to determine the source of the substances and whether treatment of water is effective.
The end2end Solutions Asia Limited Benefits
Why e2e Asia?
– Comprehensive environmental auditing services
– Flexible sampling and audit schedule
Comprehensive Audit Programs – e2e Asia can support you in setting up global auditing programs to check and verify your new suppliers. Every report includes copies of factory records, management interviews, and images ensuring a complete profile of your supplier so that you can build up a complete mapping of your supplier portfolio.
Service Fee Per Manday
Leave Us Your Contact